July 16, 2010

Kathleen+Derrick {Wedding}

Kathleen & Derrick are a gorgeous Chicago couple that got married in a small town in Montana. How small you ask? Lets just say the airport is smaller than my childhood home's front foyer - no joke. Also - I could touch both sides of the airplane when I stood in the aisle.

Kathleen's family has this incredible property in Maiden, Montana where there are historical buildings a great mill that used to be in production. It doesn't hurt that these two are ridiculously good looking. RIDICULOUSLY GOOD LOOKING. It was a complete honor to be apart of their wedding weekend. Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I do.
Watch the slideshow too!

***To see their slideshow click HERE***



















No comments:

Welcome to my blog! Be sure to check out my website too! www.calynnberry.com. I am always posting new things and I LOVE hearing from you so rock it out!