July 13, 2010

Lisa+Nate {Wedding}

I am SO BEHIND IN BLOGGING it is not even funny! I promise to start getting caught up! On the agenda (in the next two weeks I hope):
a rainy Nashville wedding,
a crazy fun Montana wedding and an
intimate affair in ITALY!
yup... ITALY!!!! I know you are dying with excitement.


Here is Lisa+Nate's awesome wedding June 19th. Their ceremony was at the ever so beautifulOur Lady of Victory in Northville. The fabulously fun reception at Baypointe Golf Club was full of some incredible dancing, great toasts and lots of laughter. Congrats Lisa & Nate!

***Check out their full slideshow HERE***



















No comments:

Welcome to my blog! Be sure to check out my website too! www.calynnberry.com. I am always posting new things and I LOVE hearing from you so rock it out!