August 10, 2012

Kelsie + Gabe {Engaged}

Kelsie, Gabe and I headed downtown Detroit for their engagement session and man was it a fun time! They both have great personalities and tons of love for one another. It was warm - eh, hot. It was sunny. It was a long session but it was so important for me to get to know these guys before I shoot their wedding. It helps so much to interact with clients prior to their wedding day.
What I learned about Kelsie and Gabe:
Wolverine fans (excuse me while I sing the spartan fight song)
Gabe likes public kissing. Kelsie does not so much.  :)
They laugh often and well.
They take direction well and have the "snuggling" part of a photo shoot down!
They are in love and have an amazing future ahead of them.

Can't wait until their wedding May 2013!











No comments:

Welcome to my blog! Be sure to check out my website too! www.calynnberry.com. I am always posting new things and I LOVE hearing from you so rock it out!