September 5, 2011

Samantha+Ryan {Wedding}

Love a man in uniform. 
Ryan and Samantha were married this past June at the beautiful Shepherds Hollow Golf Club.  These two were so in love it was just awesome. Their vows were some of the best I have ever heard.  Ryan is a Marine and I have so much respect for him, his family and Samantha - Thank you Ryan for all that you do for our country. Thank you to your family and wife for the sacrifices they also have made on behalf of your service. I cannot even imagine what it would be like to be a newlywed with a Marine husband.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Also, check out their trailer with 5:16 Productions
Grab a tissue. You will need it.















 






No comments:

Welcome to my blog! Be sure to check out my website too! www.calynnberry.com. I am always posting new things and I LOVE hearing from you so rock it out!