May 27, 2011

Rebecca+Josh {Wedding}

yeah yeah.... I have been completely off the grid for a bit but come on people - I had to do this thing called getting married! Now that my own personal nuptials are taken care of I am back in full swing. I am kicking the wedding season off by posting my final destination wedding from last year.

Rebecca and Josh make my heart melt.

Their Cozumel, Mexico wedding was intimate and a complete blast. I am a full supporter of destination weddings but don't always settle for the vendors that the location offers - they are sometimes over priced and not so great at what they do. Most photographers will work with you to get themselves to a wonderful destination... ie. Mexico, Italy... etc. Thanks for bringing me along on such an emotional and sincere excursion.
























No comments:

Welcome to my blog! Be sure to check out my website too! www.calynnberry.com. I am always posting new things and I LOVE hearing from you so rock it out!