September 22, 2010

Karen+Zvonko {E-session}

I feel like I haven't highlighted an engagement in awhile and these two are definitely "highlight" worthy. It's all pretty simple really...

-they are spartans (my favorite kind of people)
-they met at west wilson Karen's freshman year @ her mailbox
-they spent tons of time at Zvonko's place on MAC
-they fell in love
-He proposed... she said yes...
-they are getting married and I get to shoot it. Yes...I am very lucky.

We headed to the MSU campus for their session and seriously had tons of fun. Please notice the very intense "tango by the fountain". Next June 11 is going to be GREAT! XO.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Them - You are incredible! We had a blast and cannot wait until the wedding :) Thank you so much! ~ Karen

Welcome to my blog! Be sure to check out my website too! www.calynnberry.com. I am always posting new things and I LOVE hearing from you so rock it out!