March 11, 2010

Woo Hoo... I won!

bludomain is an amazing website template company that really provides great sites for photographers and so many other industries. They always have fun competitions for us photo peeps that keep us creative and shooting for fun. Okay, so it's not a Pulitzer or an oscar but I just one my first one & hopefully not my last! I won an amazing Kelly Moore bag! I cannot wait to rock it this summer at all my weddings! :) yeah! .... OH! and thanks to my amazing buddies for being so FUN and CRAZY!
Here is the winning pic....
"Take a photo of 3 friends * two must be girls + one guy! The first friend must have a neck-tie on + the second friend must have a tiara on + the third friend must be sporting a mustache! Don't doctor the photo, you'll be disqualified!"

No comments:

Welcome to my blog! Be sure to check out my website too! www.calynnberry.com. I am always posting new things and I LOVE hearing from you so rock it out!